News & Press
Feb 20, 2012
Aeronautical Systems Year in Review 2011, with pictures.
Market Growth and added infrastructure are two of the main highlights of the just-completed 2011 for Aeronautical Systems Inc. (ASI), a major provider worldwide of aircraft support to international military fleets. The Sterling, Va., based firm has continued its legacy of growth with a year focused on new markets, expanded relationships, and a growing footprint.
Highlights of 2011 include:
• Expanded F-18 and F-16 capabilities on major components with strategic partnerships with key vendors.
• Expanded existing footprint through purchase of additional property – build-out expected in 2012.
• Addition of strategic staff from the United States Navy and top international MRO management backgrounds.
• Established relationships with five new markets, and expanded business prospects through signed agreements with agents in an additional five countries.
• Extended and expanded existing partnerships with military depots, including a manufacturing agreement for major components of the F-18.
ASI’s continued growth and success in an industry struggling with defense cutbacks can be attributed to exceptional engineering and customer support. Aeronautical provides custom solutions tailored to client needs, and prides themselves on offering improved fleet readiness.
For over 20 years, ASI has focused on specific military aircraft and geographic markets to provide comprehensive solutions for component and systems repair, parts provisioning, engineering support and supply chain management to enable our customers to keep their fleets flying with confidence. ASI is an ISO-certified company and an active member of the Aerospace Industries Association as well as the National Defense Industrial Association.
ASI brings vast market and technical knowledge, important global resources and key capabilities in support of your mission readiness objectives.
ASI deploys Total Quality Management program for customer satisfaction that incorporates quality policies and procedures.
News & Press
- ASI SUPPLIES OUTSTANDING SUPPORT TO THE US MILITARY Posted: Feb 27, 2013
- Implications of Future U.S. Defense Budget Cuts Posted: Jun 04, 2012
- Aeronautical Systems Year in Review 2011, with pictures. Posted: Feb 20, 2012
- ASI renews Commercial Services Agreement with Naval Air Station North Island Posted: Jan 19, 2012